We are here to help you in formulating effective strategies for optimizing taxes, implementing innovative tax planning and effectively managing compliance. Our relationship-based service focuses on delivering tailored solutions to individual business needs, helping to build value and manage the impact of the tax take on your business.
Our Corporate and Secretarial services cater to the various compliance requirements of our clients. The corporate services that we provide to our clients include:
- Advice and assistance in setting up of corporate structures.
- Assistance in incorporation of companies and partnership firms.
- Flotation, liquidation and winding up of joint stock companies and completion of formalities relating thereto.
- Dealing on behalf of clients with the various government bodies related to corporate legislation such as the Corporate Law Authority, Monopoly Control Authority and Ministry of Finance and Economic affairs division.
- Providing corporate technical advice and secretarial services in completing documents and acting as company secretary.
- Provision of services of obtaining relevant permissions relating to foreign investment and operation of foreign companies in Pakistan from government agencies including Board of Investment.
- and more...
Under the threat of increased competition from both domestic and international businesses, the demand for efficient and economical business processes is ever-increasing. We provide a range of services to help meet the demands of its clients, which include:
Feasibility Study:Detailed feasibility study for the establishment of any new entity / industry is the key towards success through market study, Demand supply gap analysis, strategic planning, financial analysis and needs and means of financing.
Appraisal & Evaluation: Appraisal & Evaluation is the key to assess business, properties, stocks and stores, machineries, equipment, vehicles etc, which help in revaluation, rebuilding, acquiring, selling, mortgaging, amalgamation and joint ventures.
Performance Measurement: Performance measurement assists in selecting metrics for measuring performance against business objectives, can help meet the measurement needs of a company's stakeholders, and can enable the organization to create processes that allow comparisons to peer organizations or non-peer, best-in-class operations.
Process Improvement Services: Process Improvement Services helps evaluate how business processes are affected by risk and how an organization can improve performance by addressing risk. Focusing on key business processes, it can help develop an action plan to accomplish improvement objectives.
Cost Management Services: Cost Management Services identifies ways to manage costs in key expense areas. Contract reviews are used to help validate whether a company's pricing arrangements are competitive and whether charges to a company are in accordance with contract terms.
Our services can support clients through a transaction from corporate strategy to post-merger integration, help under-performing companies in turnaround situations and in rebuilding stakeholder confidence, and assist in protecting the reputation and integrity of our client businesses.
Call Us: today, or contact us using contact form for a free evaluation of your requirements! We will discuss your specific needs and provide a customized proposal for your business.